cannot close fiddler(win7,64bit)

Liangbin Dai

Aug 8, 2018, 1:41:39 AM8/8/18
to Fiddler
Hi :
   I cannot close fiddler( as below image).When it happens, I have to restart my computer .And it happens three or four times on day which I cannnot endure。How to solve it ? is it a bug?
   My computer is windows7,64bit。

Liangbin Dai

Aug 8, 2018, 1:45:25 AM8/8/18
to Fiddler
And  this is the fiddler version:

Progress Telerik Fiddler Web Debugger

v5.0.20181.14850 for .NET 4.5
Built: 2018年3月20日

64-bit AMD64, VM: 120.0mb, WS: 160.0mb
.NET 4.6.2 WinNT 6.1.7601 SP1

EricLaw

Aug 9, 2018, 2:15:57 PM8/9/18
to Fiddler
Why exactly do you have to restart your computer? Just kill the process with Task Manager...

Liangbin Dai

Aug 10, 2018, 1:45:16 AM8/10/18
to Fiddler
It can not  kill the fiddler process (I choose the fiddler.exe process and end it , the process task shows no response )

Message has been deleted

Liangbin Dai

Aug 10, 2018, 1:47:51 AM8/10/18
to Fiddler

reliao_1533879923670.png

Jerry Lee Daniel

Dec 18, 2023, 4:20:40 PM12/18/23
to Fiddler
For Crypto Trading Investment Guidelines.
Business Administration
📱 Account Management
💳 Entrepreneurship
📈📉 Binary Options/Bitcoin Expert 💰 Loan
Best in stock marketing and Crypto currency investment.

NOTE: ONLY SERIOUS / ACTIVE TRADER CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+447487588816

On Friday 10 August 2018 at 07:47:51 UTC+2 Liangbin Dai wrote:

reliao_1533879923670.png