[HELP!] Problem, abort session before loading

José Lopez

Oct 26, 2015, 7:51:31 PM10/26/15
to Fiddler
Hello! I am new to the forum and I would ask a desperate aid'm having lately with Fiddler.

I'm testing the AutoResponder with 2 .swfs files with an online game to test its functionality, is that two days ago I could properly test these 2 files .swf but had problems starting yesterday and could not solve.

It turns out that in the photo first AutoResponder load .swf CORRECTLY returning my first response [200 OK] and play me not branded until then. When loading the files still touches the second load .swf as the AutoResponder automatically loading it properly but the game crashes and preventing me from continuing .swfs other files that should be loaded normally blocked with a red circle with a line through the middle but a response code [200 OK]. I look at properties on the .swf that were blocked and says "SESSION STATE. ABORTED"

Really do not know what the problem is to abort the connection before charging properly, I need your help please!

What settings should be made in the program to avoid aborted session code [200 OK]?
Is it a problem of response from the client, fiddler, or the server?

PH: I read the guide posted Fiddler help but still can not find a solution to my problem, please'd have to do I'm desperate and I want to reinstall my operating system again.

I leave a screenshot of the program when an error happens, the number 1 is the first photo .swf loading correctly, this does not happen any problems or anything.

2 Number on the photo and load the .swf loading this .swf but I aborts the session to other .swf they should be loaded.

Thanks in advance.
problem.jpg

EricLaw

Oct 27, 2015, 6:37:45 PM10/27/15
to Fiddler
If you look at the top of your screenshot, you'll see X-Aborted-When: SendingResponse. This indicates that the client closed the connection as Fiddler was returning the response body content to it.

It's not really possible to say why the client has closed the connection in this case, but it could happen if your AutoResponder rules (or manual editing) corrupted the file in such a way that the client detected the corruption and aborted its reading of the content.