Introducing: Fiddler Extension, Request To Code

Chad Sowald

Jan 29, 2010, 10:34:38 PM1/29/10
to Fiddler
I've created a Fiddler extension that produces C# / VB code for one or
more requests that you drag into it. It's like the Fiddler Request
Builder, but for your own .NET program!

You can find out more information and download the extension here:

http://www.chadsowald.com/software

Here's one of my posts on this board that talks about the original
need for such a tool - http://groups.google.com/group/httpfiddler/browse_thread/thread/7f3c2d5ab113d226

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks ~Chad

Chad

Jul 2, 2012, 2:51:33 AM7/2/12
to httpf...@googlegroups.com
I've released the next major version of Request To Code, v2.0.0.0 : http://www.chadsowald.com/software/fiddler-extension-request-to-code

3 New Features:
  1. Support for generating Python.
  2. Support for duplicating requests containing binary data, like file uploads.
  3. Persistent settings.  Your previous UI settings and language run settings are remembered.

Let me know if you encounter any problems!