How capture HTTPS traffic?

appsz...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2014, 1:44:52 AM2/28/14
to httpf...@googlegroups.com

  I  run Bluestacks app players, I wanna capture App send HTTPS traffic. use Proxycap turn traffic to Fiddler. and I have set Capture HTTPS and decrypt HTTPS traffic.

 but may many https traffic return like following:

HTTP/1.0 200 Connection Established
FiddlerGateway: Direct
StartTime: 02:41:12.186
Connection: close

Encrypted HTTPS traffic flows through this CONNECT tunnel. HTTPS Decryption is enabled in Fiddler, so decrypted sessions running in this tunnel will be shown in the Web Sessions list.

Secure Protocol: Tls
Cipher: Rc4 128bits
Hash Algorithm: Sha1 160bits
Key Exchange: RsaSign 2048bits

== Server Certificate ==========
[Subject]
  CN=*.google.com, O=Google Inc, L=Mountain View, S=California, C=US

[Issuer]
  CN=Google Internet Authority G2, O=Google Inc, C=US

[Serial Number]
  60F44B59FB2DA308

[Not Before]
  2/12/2014 6:58:10 AM

[Not After]
  6/11/2014 5:00:00 PM

[Thumbprint]
  37F0F071DDD81495CE02405F4065C667A603D0D5

how to resolve the problem?

EricLaw

Feb 28, 2014, 3:07:06 PM2/28/14
to httpf...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I understand your question. The text you've shown indicates that HTTPS interception is working. If you don't see any subsequent requests on the secure connection, that implies that the client is rejecting Fiddler's certificate. Did you configure the device to trust Fiddler's certificate? If not, do so. If so, and it's still not working, see https://groups.google.com/d/msg/httpfiddler/hvsDR14j1Lg/P02zBzIYCE4J

Sandra Perez

Mar 2, 2014, 10:54:44 PM3/2/14
to httpf...@googlegroups.com
HI Eric

  I  run BlueStacks App Player, I wanna use fiddler to capture app https ctx.

Fiddler can't direct capture Bluestacks traffic, So I use Proxycap redirect the https traffic to Fiddler (as proxy).

Bluestacks -> ProxyCap ->Fiddler2.

I have import the Fiddler Cer to Bluestacks.

Fiddler cap the traffic ,but  can't decrypt https.

 I  add following to test, Still can't decrypt https

  if (oSession.HTTPMethodIs("CONNECT") && oSession.HostnameIs("ip")){
    oSession.oFlags["x-OverrideCertCN"] = "myhost.com";
  }

.