Log Entry in Fiddler "Network Address changed"

Pramod Raveendran

May 8, 2016, 6:48:15 AM5/8/16
to Fiddler
Hello,
I am trying to download few files around (480 no) each file is at least 400 MB to 1 GB of size and i can see so many incomplete downloads (This is for testing purpose).  but when i try manually using my laptop which is connected to corporate network download seems to be working fine.

i run python script to download files from web through http.

 installed fiddler in both machine, then i can see frequent error message in "log" tab saying "Network address changed". which i am not seeing in the stable network.
Can anybody suggest me what is exactly this network address change error means? (Attached screenshot below)

Thanks
Pramod R

Eric Lawrence

May 8, 2016, 9:18:27 AM5/8/16
to Fiddler
The message is shown when Windows reports that the Network Address has changed. This would occur, for instance, if Windows switched between Wifi networks because a WiFi network went down and another connection was available.