How to send a new web socket message instead of modifying an existing one?

tosun...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 11:35:52 AM5/24/18
to Fiddler
I'd like to send a direct web socket messages to the server without waiting for the client to send a message and modify the content and send mine with it.
I tried: session.oRequest.pipeClient.Send(payload); but doesn't work because pipeClient is null.
How can I push my own messages directly to the server?

Eric Lawrence

May 28, 2018, 3:09:05 PM5/28/18
to Fiddler
Unfortunately, I don't think that the API for this is public yet.

Please file a "New Idea" at https://fiddler.ideas.aha.io/ and mention that the feature request is also related to https://fiddler.ideas.aha.io/ideas/FID-I-146

Jerry Lee Daniel

Dec 18, 2023, 4:24:36 PM12/18/23
to Fiddler
For Crypto Trading Investment Guidelines.
Business Administration
📱 Account Management
💳 Entrepreneurship
📈📉 Binary Options/Bitcoin Expert 💰 Loan
Best in stock marketing and Crypto currency investment.

NOTE: ONLY SERIOUS / ACTIVE TRADER CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+447487588816