FiddlerCore API to give "Bypass Fiddler for URLs start with"

Nishant Saxena

Nov 3, 2015, 6:00:39 AM11/3/15
to Fiddler
Hi,

I am developing an application using FiddlerCore.dll. I found an option "Bypass Fiddler for URLs start with" in the Fiddler which I want to give in my FiddlerApplication means I want to ByPass some URLs that starts with certain words like <loopback>. I could not find any API in FiddlerApplication, CONFIG, Prefs or option in FiddlerCoreStartupFlags.

Please help me to achieve it.

Thanks,
Nishant

EricLaw

Nov 3, 2015, 5:59:14 PM11/3/15
to Fiddler
To be clear, the bypass list doesn't work quite like that; the strings you can use in the bypass list are the same strings as you can use in IE's Proxy Bypass List, so you can use e.g. *.example.com; <local>; *.someotherthing.com. The string <loopback>doesn't have any meaning.

The proxy bypass list used when Fiddler registers as the system proxy is found at CONFIG.sHostsThatBypassFiddler; be sure to set this string before you call the FiddlerApplication.Startup() method.

Nishant Saxena

Nov 4, 2015, 1:06:03 AM11/4/15
to Fiddler
Thanks Eric. It works for me.