How to show a tab permanently?

fahad

May 28, 2018, 6:29:53 AM5/28/18
to Fiddler
Hello,

I want a tab (for instance 'APITest')  to show permanently. If I activate the tab through 'View->Tabs->APITest' it shows up, but whenever I restart fiddler it's gone (bug?).
So, is there any way show it up permanently (even after restart)? ... maybe through FiddlerScript, any idea ??

Thanks for your interest.
Fahad.

Eric Lawrence

May 28, 2018, 3:13:24 PM5/28/18
to Fiddler
It's intentional that more-rarely-used tabs are hidden by default. Most things in Fiddler can be invoked by scripting directly via an ExecAction command, but interestingly the APITest UI isn't one of them. You could write some really hacky FiddlerScript to find the menu item in the menu system and invoke it, but it'd probably be better to file a feature request at https://fiddler.ideas.aha.io/

Jerry Lee Daniel

Dec 18, 2023, 4:24:12 PM12/18/23
to Fiddler
For Crypto Trading Investment Guidelines.
Business Administration
📱 Account Management
💳 Entrepreneurship
📈📉 Binary Options/Bitcoin Expert 💰 Loan
Best in stock marketing and Crypto currency investment.

NOTE: ONLY SERIOUS / ACTIVE TRADER CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+447487588816