Deprecation of PageSpeed

Charlie Clark

Jan 28, 2016, 10:48:26 AM1/28/16
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've only just noticed but PageSpeed numbers have been dropped from the
reports. Just so I can correct my import scripts: it was dropped from the
reports in December (for the 2015-12-15 run) but actually from the data
itself wef 2015-10-01. Is that correct?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

Patrick Meenan

Jan 28, 2016, 11:23:52 AM1/28/16
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
That is correct.  The PageSpeed library used by WebPageTest has been deprecated for a LONG time and isn't supported in any of the new agents (and doesn't track with PageSpeed Insights' online check).  It won't be available when we switch to Chrome and was removed from the older agents as well.