October 15th run

Charlie Clark

Oct 19, 2015, 7:40:22 AM10/19/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

is it just me or is this also running a bit slow?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a

Patrick Meenan

Oct 19, 2015, 8:19:57 AM10/19/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Maybe a touch but not significantly.  It's running ahead of the chrome crawl which is pretty normal and the bandwidth in/out looks like it is somewhere between the 8/1 and 8/15 rates.  The error rates look about normal as well.  It should complete within a day or so of when it normally finishes.

Charlie Clark

Oct 23, 2015, 9:23:20 AM10/23/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Am .10.2015, 14:19 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Meenan <patm...@gmail.com>:

> Maybe a touch but not significantly. It's running ahead of the chrome
> crawl which is pretty normal and the bandwidth in/out looks like it is
> somewhere between the 8/1 and 8/15 rates. The error rates look about
> normal as well. It should complete within a day or so of when it
> normally
> finishes.

You're right of course: about 8.5 days. However, it looks like the script
to update the downloads may be broken as the IE downloads are currently
linked with the Android downloads.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark