July results

Charlie Clark

Jul 9, 2015, 10:19:05 AM7/9/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

looks like things are running a bit late this month with a bunch of tests
being rerun. Is this correct?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

Patrick Meenan

Jul 9, 2015, 11:49:49 AM7/9/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Looks like we're down to ~55 of the 96 vm's running which explains the delay.  They tend to fall off as windows updates cause the disks to fill and I need to go in and reboot them.  I was out and just didn't get a chance to check up on them (will take care of it now).

Charlie Clark

Jul 9, 2015, 12:06:42 PM7/9/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Am .07.2015, 17:49 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Meenan <patm...@gmail.com>:

> Looks like we're down to ~55 of the 96 vm's running which explains the
> delay. They tend to fall off as windows updates cause the disks to fill
> and I need to go in and reboot them. I was out and just didn't get a
> chance to check up on them (will take care of it now).

As long as you don't mind my occasional reminders…

Thanks very much!

Charlie Clark

Jul 23, 2015, 9:37:09 AM7/23/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Am .07.2015, 17:49 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Meenan <patm...@gmail.com>:

> Looks like we're down to ~55 of the 96 vm's running which explains the
> delay. They tend to fall off as windows updates cause the disks to fill
> and I need to go in and reboot them. I was out and just didn't get a
> chance to check up on them (will take care of it now).

If only one of the "P"s is active does that mean that some of the VMs
aren't running?

http://httparchive.webpagetest.org/getLocations.php

Patrick Meenan

Jul 23, 2015, 9:46:02 AM7/23/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
No, those are just the priority queues for work. HA only uses one priority so it is expected.

Looks like 87 of the VM's are up: http://httparchive.webpagetest.org/getTesters.php

We had some issues where VM's got stuck in a bad state and needed a reboot. I pushed a code change to detect it and reboot automatically and Steve increased the retry count which combined is why it is a bit delayed.