Data from 1st May

Charlie Clark

May 9, 2015, 9:35:52 AM5/9/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,

I guess this is one for Patrick. The dataset for 1st May isn't ready yet.

Looking at http://httparchive.webpagetest.org/getLocations.php it looks
like there is still a while (could be days) to go because you've added
additional tests using Chrome as the browser. Can you shed some light on
what's currently happening and how it will affect the data?

Thanks very much!

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

Patrick Meenan

May 9, 2015, 12:32:55 PM5/9/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
The chrome testing is on separate infrastructure (new server) and shouldn't affect the main desktop crawl. I don't have the crawl status url handy but I can check later tonight.

Charlie Clark

May 9, 2015, 12:44:13 PM5/9/15
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Am .05.2015, 18:32 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Meenan <patm...@gmail.com>:

> The chrome testing is on separate infrastructure (new server) and
> shouldn't affect the main desktop crawl. I don't have the crawl status
> url handy but I can check later tonight.

Thanks. Looks like the processing has now finished.