Novemeber 1st data

Charlie Clark

Nov 5, 2014, 12:45:53 PM11/5/14
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

are there any problems with the data from 1st Novemeber?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

Patrick Meenan

Nov 5, 2014, 1:22:18 PM11/5/14
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Not that I'm aware of.  Looking at the server monitoring (mostly bandwidth) it looks like it is still running.  From the looks of things it may not have started until 11/2 so I don't know if Steve had to kick it manually or if something related to daylight savings kicked in.

Even when it starts on time it looks like it usually takes ~5 days to run so my guess is it should finish up tomorrow.

FWIW, we have a high-level dashboard with some of the monitoring available here: http://httparchive.org/newrelic-dash/

Charlie Clark

Nov 5, 2014, 1:28:25 PM11/5/14
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Am .11.2014, 19:22 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Meenan <patm...@gmail.com>:

> Not that I'm aware of. Looking at the server monitoring (mostly
> bandwidth)
> it looks like it is still running. From the looks of things it may not
> have started until 11/2 so I don't know if Steve had to kick it manually
> or
> if something related to daylight savings kicked in.

I guess so.

> Even when it starts on time it looks like it usually takes ~5 days to run
> so my guess is it should finish up tomorrow.

Which is why I was asking today…

> FWIW, we have a high-level dashboard with some of the monitoring
> available
> here: http://httparchive.org/newrelic-dash/

Thanks very much for that.

Charlie Clark

Nov 22, 2014, 7:02:12 AM11/22/14
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Am .11.2014, 19:22 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Meenan <patm...@gmail.com>:

> FWIW, we have a high-level dashboard with some of the monitoring
> available
> here: http://httparchive.org/newrelic-dash/

Looking at that it would seem processing for the 15th November run has
completed but only the mobile stats are available.

Patrick Meenan

Nov 24, 2014, 4:09:48 PM11/24/14
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it finally made it to completed.  Something might have gotten wedged from when I did the server maintenance mid-crawl but it looks like it unwedged itself (or Steve fixed it).