switching to Chrome and emulated Android

Steve Souders

May 23, 2016, 12:46:22 PM5/23/16
to HTTP Archive
Greetings!

We just announced that we're switching out test agents from IE9 to Chrome, and from iPhones to emulated Android. More explanation here:

Also, we're shutting down this Google Group and shifting all HTTP Archive discussions to the new HTTP Archive Discuss website. Ilya will post an article there shortly. If you have any questions, please post them there or on my blog post.

Thanks! Steve

Ilya Grigorik

May 23, 2016, 1:41:49 PM5/23/16
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! Here's the companion post on our new discourse forum:

As Steve mentioned, I'd love to encourage everyone to signup and join the conversation there... it's a very convenient interface, with nice formatting, and you can configure it to send you email notifications + reply by email. To make things easier, expect to see an invite in your inbox shortly with instructions for how to signup & get started.

ig