Data sets for 15th September

Charlie Clark

Sep 20, 2014, 1:33:18 PM9/20/14
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,

has there been a problem with the data sets from the 15th? I'm used to
them being available about 18:00 GMT on the 19th of the month. Delays in
the past have indicated problems.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

Patrick Meenan

Sep 20, 2014, 3:21:34 PM9/20/14
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we're looking into it but it's taking a bit longer than we hoped because of Velocity and Edgeconf.  We had errors for a good number of the runs and something stopped the re-running of the failed tests from going through.  Hopefully we'll have it humming again on Monday.

Charlie Clark

Sep 22, 2014, 10:29:40 AM9/22/14
to httpa...@googlegroups.com
Am .09.2014, 21:21 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Meenan <patm...@gmail.com>:

> Yes, we're looking into it but it's taking a bit longer than we hoped
> because of Velocity and Edgeconf. We had errors for a good number of the
> runs and something stopped the re-running of the failed tests from going
> through. Hopefully we'll have it humming again on Monday.

Everything seems fine now, thanks. Hope the conferences go/went well!