Browser plugin to save HAR file with ALL content?

Christopher Merrill

Jan 18, 2017, 2:47:23 AM1/18/17
to HTTP Archive Specification
I need to export with the full request and response bodies. I've tried the Firefox and Chrome developers consoles, with no joy :(
AFAICT, HttpWatch could not do it either.

Any suggestions on how to get the full content?

TIA!
Chris

Andy Davies

Jan 30, 2017, 12:26:19 PM1/30/17
to http-archive-...@googlegroups.com
What's missing from the Chrome HAR - last time I looked they seemed pretty complete?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HTTP Archive Specification" group.