Har export trigger not capturing KHR requests at the end of page load.

Ajay Jagannatha Rao

May 30, 2017, 10:45:17 AM5/30/17
to HTTP Archive Specification
We are using Har export trigger to capture the har files from selenium tests.  We are seeing variation in number of page loads between each road mainly caused by XHR calls, as some of the calls that get triggered at the end of page load are not captured in har files created by har export trigger.

We tried increasing the devtools.netmonitor.har.pageLoadedTimeout to 30000 and still the request is not captured in the har file. Can you please let us know how to handle this behavior to get consistent request count and capture all the requests in the page.

Thanks,
Ajay