Is there a add-on similar to Firefox HarExport in Chrome?

Siva Kesava

Dec 7, 2016, 1:17:50 PM12/7/16
to HTTP Archive Specification
Hi all,
        I am trying to download HAR from chrome using Selenium Webdriver using python script (code). Firefox has a nice add-on Firefox HarExport to automate this process of downloading HAR from browser.  Usage of Firefox HARExport with Selenium driver.
I am using Selenium chrome driver to open chrome browser and then manually open networks tab and finally use "Save as HAR with content" or "Copy all as HAR".Can't this process be automated as it is done for Firefox? How does chrome deals with this issue?
I don't want to use proxies like BMP because they don't work with  QUIC packets. Does anyone know how to use getHAR method in the chrome extensions API from python/java or some script or from selenium?

 Anyone having any idea on how to automate the download of HAR from chrome please comment .I have been searching for this issue for a long time. This HAR download I am trying is for a youtube video in chrome.