Starting a community driven list of HAR Adopters / Resources

Ahmad Nassri

Mar 23, 2015, 7:05:28 PM3/23/15
to http-archive-...@googlegroups.com
A hand curated, community driven list of resources, tools, projects and applications that support HAR,

The content are copied from various sources, starting with the complete list by Jan Odvarko with updates for broken links and deleted tools.

This list is available as an open-source project on Github, allowing anybody to contribute (via Pull Requests) to expand the content, and keep the list fresh:

https://github.com/ahmadnassri/har-resources

You can help by adding anything I missed, I will continue scouting github repos / google searches / package managers for any related projects.

thanks.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Mar 24, 2015, 11:22:14 AM3/24/15
to http-archive-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great to me!

Jan

Nickolay Ponomarev

Jul 19, 2015, 5:07:47 PM7/19/15
to http-archive-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd like this to point to the two resources related to record/replay of HTTP traffic:
BTW, Jan, shouldn't http://www.softwareishard.com/blog/har-adopters/ at least point to the other list?

Nickolay

Ahmad Nassri

Jul 24, 2015, 3:49:03 PM7/24/15
to HTTP Archive Specification, asqu...@gmail.com
awesome, i'll try to add them later today, or if you manage to make a pull-request, that'll be better :)

as for the other question, yes, Jan mentioned he'd look into this: https://github.com/ahmadnassri/har-resources/issues/1

Ahmad Nassri

Aug 1, 2015, 6:51:38 PM8/1/15
to HTTP Archive Specification, asqu...@gmail.com
Nickolay,

mitmproxy + harparser + server-replay have all been added, thank you for sharing!