How not to distroy HTML ?

pfled...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018, 1:50:17 AM10/10/18
to htmlpurifier
Hello

I have been looking in the doc(config part) and in google, I cant find how to do this:

htmlpurifier actually destroys eveything rendering the html unusable, accents are also replaced which is not user friendly for editions

is it possible to disable the replacement of accents by &...; same for the html, I want it to remain valid

$config = HTMLPurifier_Config::createDefault();

$purifier = new HTMLPurifier($config);

$data=$purifier->purify($data);

thanks

Timothy Green

Oct 10, 2018, 7:04:42 AM10/10/18
to htmlpu...@googlegroups.com
What is your actual input that is being "destroyed"?

pfled...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2018, 4:53:52 AM10/11/18
to htmlpurifier
I just realized it was angular sanitizer that was destroying everything

my bad