How to Enquiry: Transparent E-Voting dApp Based on Althash Blockchain Use Case

Emmanuel Martin

May 5, 2021, 3:05:55 PM5/5/21
to HTMLCOIN & ALTHASH
Hello Community,

Can anyone provide me guidance on how to create or modify for use (if existent already) a Transparent E-Voting dApp Based on Althash Blockchain?

An Influential Sociocultural Leadership Community (of about 3000 Members) which I belong to wants to adopt Transparent Blockchain-Based E-Voting dApp for its next Annual General Convention that will feature election of New Leaders for the Socio-cultural Organization. The Objective here is to test and confirm Blockchain-Based Transparent E-Voting so it can be presented as a verified case study to the larger ethno-political group for possible massive adoption.

So do we have an already existing dAPP in the Althash community that can be adopted or modified to a fit-for-purpose HTMLCOIN-Based Transparent E-Voting dApp?

Emmanuel Martin
HTMLCOIN Community Member
Telegram: @Tendermartini
Other Platforms: @Tendermartin