Re: Moderator's spam report for html5-in@googlegroups.com

Prashant Singh

Jun 18, 2013, 5:21:20 AM6/18/13
to html...@googlegroups.com
On 18 Jun 2013 07:06, <html...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
This message is being sent to you because you are a moderator of the group html5-in.

The following suspicious messages were sent to your group, but are being held in your moderation queue because they are classified as likely spam messages.

If you take no action, all the messages below will be discarded automatically as spam.

However, if you see any messages that are not spam below, you may approve them individually by going to:

http://groups.google.com/group/html5-in/pendmsg

Please do not mark this notification as spam; this is a service for group moderators. If you do not wish to receive these notifications in the future, you may change your preferences by going to:

http://groups.google.com/group/html5-in/manage_post

------- 1 of 1  -------
Subject: Build your app for transparent city with Open Helsinki Hack at Home!
From: Montse Mascaro <mon...@dotopen.com>
Date: Jun 17 05:36AM -0700

*

Hello,

We are appcircus.com and we’d like to invite you and the developers in your
group to join the Open Helsinki Hack-at-Home.

Please find attached the information and forward it to your group members
if you think it might be

Approve: http://groups.google.com/group/html5-in/pendmsg?view=full&pending_id=5787275430845520110

For more information about this message, please visit:
https://support.google.com/groups/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=47792