Zoholics 2014

Prashant Singh

Nov 4, 2014, 1:07:51 AM11/4/14
 Hi Guys

Our friends at ZOHO are organising their user conference Zoholics 2014 in Bangalore.this is a day event around which will have conversations around technoligy , startups , product management and other aspects of building a product startup in india. A rare opportunity to get glimpse on inside working of one of the very few successful product startups in India. you can find the detailed agenda at http://zoholics.com/india/

they are also kind enough to offer a discount to developer communities like MoMo /BC etc . You can use the discount code MOMO for a 15% discount on the ticket price. I am sure some of you will find it useful

Thanks

--

Prashant Singh,
Co-Founder, Signals

 Facebook  | Twitter | Blog

"If someone's using a PC to demo the Next Big Thing... then it's not the next big thing."~Russell Beattie