Hi

Prashant Singh

Aug 25, 2012, 3:30:52 AM8/25/12

Hi

Hope you are having a great day .As you probably know that I quit my job sometime back and (finally) started working on my dream project Signals .   We are trying to build something awesome for your smartphone and we need a little help from you. I request you to fill a survey questionnaire about your smart phone usage pattern.Your participation in this survey will help us in improving our product. You can access the survey at the link below

http://tinyurl.com/thesignalsapp

This will only take 10 minute of your time and in return you will earn some good karma and a first look at our product when we launch it .Your privacy is important to us, your answers will be combined with others, and will never be linked with you personally.  We take your privacy seriously and will respect your confidentiality.

Thanks in anticipation

--

Prashant Singh

Co-Founder, Signals

PS: BTW  You are looking awesome today , have you lost some weight recently ?