Android app

dilse

Aug 11, 2012, 8:13:11 PM8/11/12
to html...@googlegroups.com

I want to design apps for android. Plz tell me process from start.
Means html5, css3, then,jqm and how to build it. Because its pure html5 static pages.
Please suggest tutorial or guide me. After complete how to put on android market.
~ dilse.designer

mayank nimje

Aug 12, 2012, 1:52:11 AM8/12/12
to html...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

   Try with the Phone-Gap. Download the PhoneGap package (http://phonegap.com/developer),
where you can use the android bundle to start you app.
have a look at the hello world ex of android using phone-gap.

http://mobile.tutsplus.com/tutorials/phonegap/creating-an-android-hello-world-application-with-phonegap/

Regards,
Mayank

paveen kumar

Aug 13, 2012, 10:08:44 AM8/13/12
to html...@googlegroups.com
You can use latest dream viewer to develop the application & you can do with eclipse plugin for phonegap
--
Thanks & regards,
Praveen Kumar.B