[Event] OpenClass - BlackBerry Developers Day on Saturday, May 26, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 5:45 PM at New Delhi

Saurabh Jain

May 21, 2012, 8:18:49 AM5/21/12
to html...@googlegroups.com, iit...@googlegroups.com, headstart-network
Hi,

BlackBerry Developer Group India in association with OpenClass is organizing OpenClass - BlackBerry Developers Day meetup to introduce BlackBerry 10 app development to developers in India. We will be covering Native BB 10 Development, Android Development (BB 10 can run Android apps through Android Player) and overview of HTML 5 for BB 10.

I am happy that Research in Motion (RIM) has agreed to sponsor the meetup and thus the meetup will be a FREE event to attend. We will have an informal mixer after the technical sessions.

For more details and for registering visit :

--
Saurabh Jain
Founder, BlackBerry Developer Group India