Re: Query

dilse

Aug 11, 2012, 12:15:01 AM8/11/12
to html...@googlegroups.com
Hi To develop UI for mobile you can use jQM framework.
please download JQuery Mobile and create your POC.

http://jquerymobile.com/

Query Mobile: Touch-Optimized Web Framework for Smartphones & Tablets

A unified, HTML5-based user interface system for all popular mobile device platforms, built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation. Its lightweight code is built with progressive enhancement, and has a flexible, easily them eable design.

Thanks,
Dilip Rajput
Team Lead | UI Designer

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Megha <sonua...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Iam new to html5 and I need some info on how to develop android apps using HTML5

I would be thank full if iam provided with the sample example

Dilse

G[N]urpreet Singh

Aug 11, 2012, 12:18:53 AM8/11/12
to html...@googlegroups.com
With Phonegap, you can write applications in HTML and JS and then port them to native Android apps.
Gurpreet Singh