UX Designer for a Bangalore Startup

jo...@cloudnix.com

Dec 17, 2014, 1:28:51 PM12/17/14
to html...@googlegroups.com
UX Designer for a Bangalore Startup

Cloudnix Software Labs (cloudnix.com), is a SaaS startup based out of Bangalore. Our flagship product Shopnix (shopnix.in), is an eCommerce platform that lets merchants create and run online stores in a few minutes. On sign-up merchants get a free eCommerce website with hosting, shopping cart, store manager, in-built marketing and everything they need to sell online. We host than 300+ stores on our platform across various categories including books, grocery, apparels, jewellery, etc.

We are currently looking to hire UI Designers to join our core development team. You will be part of a high caliber team to work on next generation apps that will impact the future of internet experiences. You will be working on both web and mobile technologies.

JOB DESCRIPTION
1. 1-3 years in High quality Responsive UX design for web, tablets and mobile devices
2. Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, JAVASCRIPT, BOOTSTRAP and Photoshop
3. Strong command of Web standards, cross-browser compatibility & browser performance
4. Experience in development of reusable components is a plus
5. Good communication skills
6. Good to have SASS, LESS, Foundation JS, Mobile App design

WHAT WE OFFER
1. Great learning and experience in a startup envirnoment
2. Stock options
3. Fast careeer growth opportunities
4. Market salaries

HOW TO APPLY