Licensing and partnership on HTML5 apps

Edu Movile | Zeewe.com

Jan 20, 2012, 6:39:25 AM1/20/12
to HTML5 Game Development
Hi everybody!
My name is Eduardo, I work at Movile, the biggest Latin America
player in mobile services, with US$150M in sales. Our investor (more
than 60% of shares) is the Naspers/MIH Group, the biggest media group
in Africa, shareholders at Tencent (China), Mail.ru (Russia), Ibibo
(India), DST Fund (Russia) and others.

We launched in December of 2010 a HTML5 App Store called Zeewe that
has more than 2M users around the world.

I´m writing to tell you that we closed projects in Latin America and
will launch an HTML5 Stores for carriers. Each project will have
Android and iOS users and we believe this will be a strong opportunity
to earn a good revenue for your HTML5 apps. We are looking for
developers that want to license their apps to these projects.

Our company will pay a monthly amount for all your apps, or a life-
time license fee for all your apps.

Probably we will use Zeewe logo as a brand in all Apps and we will
need to insert some Zeewe's ranking and Zeewe's communication features
in all apps to provide better network effect between all users.

Are you open to talk with us about licensing your apps?
Could you send me a doc with all your portfolio, if it´s possible with
demos of your HTML5 apps?

Best regards!
Eduardo (eduardo....@movile.com)