Build files & grunt not updated. shows errors

nsr...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2018, 4:57:13 PM9/23/18
to FAQ - Invoice Templates by Invoicebus https://invoicebus.com/templates
Hi Dear,

Im not able to use the open source version in https://github.com/Invoicebus/html-invoice-generator as it seems not maintaned since long time,
it shows errors all times:

I tried it in both linux and windows.

Dimitar Stojanov

Sep 24, 2018, 1:37:36 AM9/24/18
to FAQ - Invoice Templates by Invoicebus https://invoicebus.com/templates
Hi there,

Yes, the invoice generator script is temporarily on standby until we decide its future which is probably a deprecation and a full rewrite. But since it's open source feel free to update its dependencies and make a pull request so we can update it.

Best,
Dimitar
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

nsr...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2018, 11:27:29 AM9/24/18
to FAQ - Invoice Templates by Invoicebus https://invoicebus.com/templates
Hi Dear,

I checked all dependencies. I found the following link on package-lock.json is broken, and I fixed it by replacing it with new link and its integrity hash
Please replace "i" dependency with the following: (old one is "0.3.2")

                "i": {
                  "version": "0.3.5",
                  "resolved": "https://registry.npmjs.org/i/-/i-0.3.5.tgz",
                  "integrity": "sha1-HSuFQVjsgWkRPGy39raAHpniEdU=",
                  "dev": true
                }

it works find rightnow.

Dimitar Stojanov

Sep 25, 2018, 11:49:49 AM9/25/18
to FAQ - Invoice Templates by Invoicebus https://invoicebus.com/templates
Thanks! I've removed the package-lock.json from the project to prevent this kind of errors in future.