[FYI] from our friends at AI4K12

Mark L. Miller Ph.D.

Mar 11, 2020, 12:56:18 AM3/11/20
to Silicon Valley CSTA, Hack the Future Volunteer Group, Yoonjung Lera, Zora Zhang, winber...@gmail.com
Begin forwarded message:

From: Yoonjung Lera <yoon...@applied-computing.org>
Subject: Hello
Date: March 10, 2020 at 5:22:21 PM PDT
To: "Mark L. Miller Ph.D." <mlmi...@learningtech.org>

Good evening Mark,

How are you?
I like your recent postings at AI4K12 channel including today's Youtube Kaggle Kernels.
I assume your "Hack the Future" next event got impacted as well by recent COVID19.
We are equally impacted and now converting all of our courses to online including spring break and summer camps.
In light of this public gathering avoidance, I was wondering if you can share this online app challenge for March Madness among your Hack the future community.
Zora and Winbert are our high school junior interns and have been driving our monthly app challenges. They are working on COVID19 related simulator app challenge for April. With this app challenge, students can follow the sample code and create their own March Madness Trivia app ("Hacking").

Please feel free to ask any questions and I am CC ing Zora and Winbert here for any technical questions regarding this app challenge🙆🏻‍♀️

Warmest regards,
~ Yoonjung (Applied Computing Foundation)
image.png

Mark L. Miller, Ph.D.
Executive Director
San Carlos, CA 94070
mlmi...@learningtech.org
mark....@northeastern.edu
650-598-0105 x203
(Please dial 203, not 0perator, for fastest response!)