T-Shirt Ideas

Jonathan Hull

Dec 12, 2019, 7:54:56 PM12/12/19
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group
Hi Everyone,

I am meeting with the T-shirt designer tomorrow evening to start on the shirts for HtF 25. She asked if we had any themes that we wanted. Any requests/ideas?

Thanks,
Jon

Nick Duguid

Dec 12, 2019, 8:05:34 PM12/12/19
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group, jh...@gbis.com
Only thing that jumps to mind is something about squares?  5x5=25?

Dec 13, 2019, 8:44:13 AM12/13/19
to Nick Duguid, Jonathan Hull, Hack the Future Volunteer Group
Huge thanks to Millie for taking this on again.

Not specific to the number 25, but I liked her platformer concept that we have yet to use:
image.png