need help carrying T-shirt boxes

James Donald

Feb 1, 2020, 2:05:12 PM2/1/20
to htf-vol...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I need to provide a shipping address for the HtF25 T-shirts arriving around February 20th. Our contact at The Tech Interactive will be out of the office through this coming week and I don't have experience with the museum's shipping & receiving so was hoping to lean on one of you.

Could somebody here take point to receive a few boxes of 100+ T-shirts, and drive them to the event in San Jose the morning of February 22nd? Ideally you can receive packages at an apartment/condo or your business workplace that has no trouble signing for packages when you're not home.

Unfortunately I can't take care of this myself as I'll be taking either a rideshare or public transportation to HtF25.

That aside, here's a reminder to everyone that Hack the Future is now three weeks away. We've gotten a fair number of signups but I notice it's heavily skewed to past mentors like most of you. Please think about sharing with your friends via email, social media, or in-person encouraging them to volunteer with you: https://bit.ly/htf25mentor

James Donald

Feb 7, 2020, 8:14:57 AM2/7/20
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group, Nick Duguid
Nick will be taking the T-shirt boxes. Thanks again, Nick!