Online Hackathon Volunteers Request

Michael Vaganov

Jan 23, 2021, 8:16:36 PM1/23/21
to htf-vol...@googlegroups.com, Yoonjung Lera
Applied Computing Foundation has been running some successful online events, and wants to do a really good, fully online, free, hackathon April 23 to 25th. We want help from HtF!

The website for the planned event is here: https://aff.acf4all.io/

We're looking for people experienced with running hackathons to give some feedback for the planned event. Is anyone able to help us with a review of our hackathon process? Is anyone interested in volunteering to help us run the event?

Please send any interest you may have to yoon...@applied-computing.org

Thanks!

Usha Kolachalam

Feb 14, 2021, 9:03:16 PM2/14/21
to Hack the Future Volunteer Group
Hello!
Are you still looking for volunteers. If so, I am interested.
Thanks!
Usha

Please send any interest you may have to yoonjung@applied-computing.org

Thanks!

Yoonjung Lera

Feb 14, 2021, 9:19:07 PM2/14/21
to kolacha...@cusdk8.org, Hack the Future Volunteer Group, Abigail Kim, Sakan Pengdis
Hi Usha,
Yes, we are still interested and thank you for reaching out.
By any chance, are you interested in judging volunteers?
~ Yoonjung(ACF)