Re: [hstech] Must watch backstage video

PALCOSPE...@aol.com

Oct 6, 2014, 3:33:04 PM10/6/14
to hst...@googlegroups.com
We would love to see (and share) the video. Royal Opera House has a lovely web site, but I did not find the back stage video; do you have more info for all of us with HStech?

Thank you,
Jo May

In a message dated 9/28/2014 8:14:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time, scpa...@gmail.com writes:
I don't know if this has been posted in the past, but...
Jim vanB. posted a link to this on FB.

I was floored. This is a must watch for anyone who has ever wondered what goes on back stage during a show. The Royal Opera House shows a performance of Act III of Wagner's Die Walküre. They have 17 cameras set up at key locations including front of house, the pit, the Stage Manager calling the show, the light board, and other great spots.

www.roh.org.uk

You get to choose camera angles to watch and you can see the prompt book.

Enjoy, Scott

--
Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer USA829

scpa...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2014, 4:35:12 PM10/6/14
to hst...@googlegroups.com
It's on the home page I believe. Called "the opera machine."

Sent from Mailbox