Place to share/sell/etc. Power Point tech theatre presentations?

donnaofcobalt

Jul 15, 2013, 4:22:29 PM7/15/13
to hst...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of a web site where you can sell / share or etc. PowerPoint technical theatre lectures / presentations?
We looked into www.teacherpayteacher.com but their catagories for theatre/drama lesson plans / lectures were all for acting and play reading.
If anyone has any suggestions, we let me know: ren...@cobaltstudios.net. Thanks!

Linda Uthoff

Jul 16, 2013, 11:35:13 AM7/16/13
to hst...@googlegroups.com
no but this is a wonderful idea!

Jul 17, 2013, 10:16:04 AM7/17/13
to hst...@googlegroups.com

www.slideshare.com is a web site that hosts presentations of many types.
Also consider issuu.com, docstoc.com, scribd.com

I have some whitepapers about theatre safety posted on each, see:

http://www.slideshare.net/teqniqal/usitt-2012-session-work-task-lighting

www.docstoc.com/profile/teqniqal

www.issuu.com/teqniqal

www.scribd.com/teqniqal

Scott Parker

Jul 17, 2013, 1:09:36 PM7/17/13
to hstech group
I'm happy/eager to host these types of things on the hstech.org site.
I don't have a selling system in place as the site has always been a
sharing site. However, I'm open creating something of a shared fee
system.

Scott
> --

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer
http://scottcparker.com/
Georgia & New York City
718-757-6661

Cobalt Rentals

Jul 17, 2013, 3:42:21 PM7/17/13
to hst...@googlegroups.com
I knew you all were the folks to ask! Thanks!

Donna Wymore, rental manager
Cobalt Studios Backdrop Rental Department
shipping: 134 Royce Road, White Lake, NY 12786
845-583-7025
Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:30 Eastern Time
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "High School Technical Theater" group.

Cobalt Rentals

Jul 17, 2013, 11:02:52 AM7/17/13
to hst...@googlegroups.com

Erich,

Wow! Thank you so much. This certainly helps.

I appreciate your time.