Electronic Texts

Ray Palasz

May 4, 2013, 8:01:19 AM5/4/13
to Hstech
Hey everyone,

Next year my school is undergoing textbook adoption.  Like many schools, we are looking at going electronic.  I currently teach Technical Theatre, and have been using THE STAGE AND THE SCHOOL.  However, I want to go all-electronic if possible.  Currently I use the Bob and Marti Fowler series to supplement things, as well as a host of other resources.

What electronic texts are out there that you use?  We have pretty free range of what we can choose, which I really like.  But I want to make the smartest choice possible, which is why I am asking now, a year before I have to submit my chosen texts!

Thanks for all the help!

Ray