WG: ALGEBRA UC International Winter School 2022 Black Friday scholarships for partners

1 view

Ricci, Karina

Nov 18, 2021, 12:52:41 AMNov 18
to hsrm_inte...@googlegroups.com

Sehr geehrte Studierende,

wir möchten Sie auf ein Angebot unserer Partnerhochschule aufmerksam machen, über eine „Winter School“ vom 10. Januar – 4. Februar 2022 – Bewerbungsfrist ist 30.11.2021.

Viele Grüße aus dem Büro für Internationales am Kurt-Schumacher-Ring!

--

Karina Ricci | Abt. I.3 - Büro für Internationales | Studium und Praktikum im Ausland

Hochschule RheinMain

Postadresse: Postfach 3251 | 65022 Wiesbaden

Besucheradresse: Kurt-Schumacher-Ring 18 | 65197 Wiesbaden | Gebäude A Raum 115

Tel.: +49 611 9495-1575

www.hs-rm.de

Warm regards from cloudy Zagreb!

We are excited to offer special Black Friday scholarships for the IoT & AI course at Algebra International Winter School 2022! Kindly share the information with your interested students.

IT STARTS RIGHT NOW 🏁

Don’t miss our exclusive Black Friday scholarship for students – get 30% off tuition at Algebra International Winter School 2022! Apply before 30 November and take our Internet of Things & Artificial Intelligence winter course for only 1470 EUR.

Jump ahead of the tech curve and learn all about autonomous driving at IoT & AI in Croatia!

What can students expect from the IoT & AI winter course?

In this course, you will participate in designing an IoT system and learn to implement algorithms and models on hardware. You will learn the fundamentals of computer vision and machine learning though image processing and AI modelling using specialized hardware, as well as have the chance to apply these new skills to solving complex challenges such as autonomous driving, recognition of traffic signs and obstacles in real time inference. Finally, you will also get to develop a cloud service that can collect, store and visualize telemetry data.

On successful completions, students will earn a minimum of 7 ECTS points and receive the certificate from Algebra University College. All international students can attend our free Croatian Language and Culture course and earn an extra 3 ECTS points!

Learn more about the program by clicking here or check the official brochure in the attachment.

Apply now!

For more information, make sure to contact us at internatio...@algebra.university.

Best regards,
Klara

Klara Volarić

International School Coordinator

delimiter

Klara....@algebra.hr

T 00 385 1 5809 313
M 00 385 99 582 9174

Algebra University College

Ilica 242, HR-10000 Zagreb

https://www.algebra.hr/visoko-uciliste/en/

algebra

Algebra International Winter School 2022 brochure.pdf