Tie-a-dozen challenge!

ku...@boolean.net

Mar 1, 2023, 4:13:07 PM3/1/23
to hsfc-a...@googlegroups.com
We always in need flies for our service programs we host, including Reel Kids, Reel Recovery, and Reel Vets.

We challenge tiers to tie a dozen identical flies and gift them to the club for use in our service programs, We can use most any fly suitable for local waters, just nothing too big or terribly small. For ideas, see
https://www.hsfc.us/articles/eastern-sierra-fly-box
and:
https://flyfishingthesierra.com/flybox.htm

Contact Daniel, our tying coordinator, at ty...@hsfc.us or me for more info and advice is selecting the pattern to tie.

Flies can be delivered in person at any of our club events or by posting them to: High Sierra Fly Casters / P.O. Box 3121 / Gardnerville, NV 89410.

We have some small swag to give away to those who complete this challenge.

For more info see <https://www.hsfc.us/tying/challenge>.

Tight Lines!

Kurt & Daniel