Tying, gossip, and coffee

Kurt Zeilenga

Jan 18, 2023, 1:41:55 PM1/18/23
to hsfc-a...@googlegroups.com
Come tie a few flies and share fly tying techniques with fellow High Sierra Fly Casters over coffee at The Angler's Edge, from 10:00 to Noon on Jan. 27, Feb 10, and Feb. 24. The first session will be tier's choice as to what pattern to tie. For each subsequent session, we'll be tying a pattern selected in-advance. Sessions are limited to six tiers! Please RSVP to ty...@hsfc.us reserve a seat.

Please bring your own vice, tools, materials, etc., and most importantly, stories. Coffee and a sweet pastry provided, but bring your own cup! For those of you who are old time HSFC members, this is an opportunity to restore the old Friday breakfast hook dressing sessions. We will see how it goes from there.

These sessions are for tiers who already know how to tie flies and have their own vice, tools, materials, etc.. If you'd like to learn how to tie flies, please consider taking an introductory to fly tying clinic. See https://hsfc.us/tying for more information about how to learn to tie.

These sessions will be coordinated by Daniel Osborne, the new guy from Alaska.

The Angler's Edge is located at 1489 Hwy 395 North in Gardnerville.

TIght lines, Kurt