Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Kurt Zeilenga

lugemata,
14. aug 2022, 12:18:3214.08.22
kuni hsfc-a...@googlegroups.com
This month we're fishing Burnside Lake. Burnside Lake is a small alpine lake located above Hope Valley. The lake offers fishing from shore and afloat. It is regularly stocked with Rainbow trout eager whatever you throw at them. Buggers do great. 3-5wt rod with floating line, 9' 4X leader and tippet, recommended. While the lake can also be fished while wading or even with dry feet, fishing afloat will be more productive. CA fishing license required.

The lake is accessed using Burnside Road from Picketts Junction (CA-88/CA-89 intersection) in Hope Valley. Burnside Road is a well maintained dirt road. 2wd SUV/pickups with moderate clearance should okay. When coming from the Carson Valley, at Pickett's Junction, turn left onto Burnside Road. Follow the road for 6 miles to reach the lake. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/BfV8h7Cf26xSyVBD7

I'll be shore side at 9AM to provide a brief fishery orientation and rigging demonstration. At noon, we'll gather to share stories while enjoying (bring your own) lunch.

Mentoring is available by pre-arrangement.

Tight lines, Kurt

Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi