Rosaschi Ranch Fall Fishout - Oct. 29

Kurt Zeilenga

Oct 23, 2022, 11:24:43 AM10/23/22
to hsfc-a...@googlegroups.com
Next Saturday the club will hold its last fish out for 2022 season at Rosaschi Ranch on the East Walker River. As always, feel free to start as early or as late as you like. We'll fishing through about ~1pm when we'll gather to share stories while eating some Green Chili Posole. Club will also provide bottled water.

Meet at main parking area near bridge on NF-028.
Directions/Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PXZoRWY4LQ1FHGmS8

Recommended Gear: 5wt rod with floating line, 9' 4X tapered trout leader / 4X tippet.
Recommended Flies: buggers, pheasant tail nymphs, small zebra midges, blue winged olive dry/emerger fly patterns, elk hair caddis.

Mentoring and loaner gear is available by pre-arrangement.

If attending, please RSVP. Event is free. Visitors welcomed.