2023 Membership Drive

Kurt Zeilenga

Dec 1, 2022, 4:13:27 PM12/1/22
to hsfc-a...@googlegroups.com
It's that time of year! Join our club or renew your membership by paying 2023 dues ($30) by start of our January general meeting (7pm, Jan 11) for entry to win a $100 The Angler's Edge gift certificate. To do so, visit our club store at <https://high-sierra-fly-casters.square.site>, add "2023 Membership" to your card along with anything else you'd like to order (name badge, club apparel, etc.), and then pay at the check out. Your membership covers you and your family (all living at the same residence).

100% of your dues fund membership activities, such as general meeting, fish outs, members' angler education, and mentoring.

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact us at in...@hsfc.us.

Tight Lines!