November General Meeting - Roundtable w/ Pizza/Salad + Elections

Kurt Zeilenga

Nov 5, 2022, 1:23:42 PM11/5/22
to hsfc-a...@googlegroups.com
This month we're having our annual members' roundtable discussion on Wednesday, November 9. Club will provide pizza, salad, and water.

We'll also hold elections of club officers for the 2023 term. Please contact me if you are interested in putting your name in.

We'll also have a quick summary of our river cleanup with CSYC to be held on Saturday, November 12, 9-12, on the East Carson River at "broken dam".

We'll also raffle off a thing or two.

Date: Wednesday, November 9
Where: Tahoe Douglas Elks Lodge
When: Doors open at 6:30. Social until program starts at 7pm.
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/trWBFM4ZDFyQqEMbA