Annual Dinner and Fundraiser - 10 Sept

Kurt Zeilenga

Aug 18, 2022, 4:25:39 PM8/18/22
to hsfc-a...@googlegroups.com
Each year the High Sierra Fly Casters holds an Annual Dinner and Fundraiser. This year's dinner will be held on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at the Tahoe/Douglas Elks Lodge in Ranchos. Tickets are $35.00 in advance (through 2 August) or $40.00 at the door. Each ticket includes dinner catered by the Elks, one free drink, and entry into our great door prize drawing. The dinner will include a salad, a vegetable, breaded chicken breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and chocolate cake. Additional drinks may be purchased at the bar. The fundraising includes a silent auction as well as a 50/50 raffle. Doors and the bar open at 5:30pm. Dinner served at 7:00pm.

Advance tickets ($35) are available through 2 September for purchase online: https://checkout.square.site/buy/PKEGFLGAXGSGK5KIZ6OKZV7I (credit/debit card) or
at the The Angler’s Edge (check payable to "High Sierra Fly Casters" or cash only). Buy your ticket now to save $5!

If you like to have club name badge made for you before the dinner, you must order it by 25 August at <https:/store.hsfc.us>.

We look forward to seeing you there.

When: 10 September, doors open at 5:30. Dinner served at 7pm.
Location: 1227 Kimmerling Rd., Gardnerville, NV
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/HXUFJ5H5DACUHLCb6

PS: If you have any new or like new items you'd like to contribute to the silent auction, please send an email to in...@hsfc.us.

Kurt Zeilenga

Aug 31, 2022, 10:09:07 AM8/31/22
to hsfc-a...@googlegroups.com
If you haven't purchased your tickets for the dinner yet, please do so this week. Advance tickets ($35) are available through 3 September:

Online (credit/debit cards): https://checkout.square.site/buy/PKEGFLGAXGSGK5KIZ6OKZV7I
The Angler's Edge (check payable to "High Sierra Fly Casters" or cash only) in Gardnerville

After the 3rd, the price goes up to $40. Buy your ticket now to save $5!

Previously provided details (with corrections):