next HSF Detector Simulation working group topical meeting

Witek Pokorski

Oct 30, 2020, 4:01:11 AM10/30/20
to hsf-sim...@googlegroups.com, Gloria Corti, Philippe G Canal
Dear HSF Detector Simulation friends,

While preparing for the HSF/WLCG workshop, we would also like to plan the next HSF Detector Simulation working group topical meeting. We have already identified one potential topic, namely the definition of validation strategies for Deep Learning-based fast simulation models as well as the challenges related to the integration of those tools into the full-simulation frameworks.

We would like to propose to hold this meeting the last week before the end of the year break, on Wednesday 16th of December at 4pm (CERN time).
Please let us know in case there were any major conflicts as far as the proposed date is concerned.

Kind regards,
Gloria, Philippe and Witek

Witek Pokorski

Dec 2, 2020, 1:22:29 PM12/2/20
to hsf-sim...@googlegroups.com, Gloria Corti, Philippe G Canal
Dear all,

This is to confirm the next HSF Detector Simulation working group topical meeting on Wednesday 16th of December at 4pm (CERN time).

As announced before, the meeting will be devoted to the definition of validation strategies for Deep Learning-based fast simulation models as well as the challenges related to the integration of those tools into the full-simulation frameworks.

Please do let us know if you would like to make a presentation.

Kind regards,
Gloria, Philippe and Witek

Witek Pokorski

Dec 15, 2020, 4:41:33 PM12/15/20
to hsf-sim...@googlegroups.com, Gloria Corti, Philippe G Canal
Dear all,

This is to remind you about our next HSF Detector Simulation working group topical meeting tomorrow (Wednesday 16th December) at 4pm (CERN time).

You can find the agenda and the ZOOM link at:

Kind regards,

Gloria, Philippe and Witek