First topical meeting of the HSF Detector Simulation Working Group - 30th January at 4pm (40-R-D10 at CERN)

Witek Pokorski

Jan 23, 2019, 4:39:46 PM1/23/19
to hsf-cwp-s...@googlegroups.com, hsf-...@googlegroups.com, atlas-simulat...@cern.ch, davide....@gmail.com, james....@cern.ch, Tommaso...@cern.ch, Markus...@cern.ch, Predrag Buncic, lhcb-sim-...@cern.ch, bo...@fe.infn.it, Makoto Asai, Pere Mato, Sandro Christian Wenzel, Sezen Sekmen, Vincent Pascuzzi, Dominik Muller, Benedikt Volkel, Gloria Corti, Heather Gray
Dear HSF fellows,

We would like to invite you to the first topical meeting organised on the 30th January at 4pm (40-R-D10 at CERN) in the context of HSF Detector Simulation Working Group. As announced in our previous email, the first topic we would like to focus on is Fast Simulation.

For this first meeting, we have asked the four LHC experiments to present their current work and plans as far as Fast Simulation is concerned. You can find the agenda with the Vidyo link at:

https://indico.cern.ch/event/782507/

We would also like to use this occasion to already advertise our second topical meeting that will take place on the 6th of March. That second meeting will be focused on the Machine Learning-based Fast Simulation. We already have some proposed talks, but we do encourage you to let us know in case you would also like to present your work in that area, to give us an even larger overview of the field.

Hoping to see you on the 30th of January.

Best regards,
Gloria, Heather and Witek

Witek Pokorski

Jan 29, 2019, 4:21:30 PM1/29/19
to hsf-sim...@googlegroups.com, hsf-...@googlegroups.com, atlas-simulat...@cern.ch, davide....@gmail.com, james....@cern.ch, Tommaso...@cern.ch, Markus...@cern.ch, Predrag Buncic, lhcb-sim-...@cern.ch, bo...@fe.infn.it, Makoto Asai, Pere Mato, Sandro Christian Wenzel, Sezen Sekmen, Vincent Pascuzzi, Dominik Muller, Benedikt Volkel, Gloria Corti, Heather Gray
Dear all,

this is just a small reminder about our first topical meeting tomorrow 30th January at 4pm (40-R-D10 at CERN).
Please see the details below.

Best regards,

Gloria, Heather and Witek