HSF Reconstruction and Software Triggers WG / IRIS-HEP topical meeting

2 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

David Lange

olvasatlan,
2020. febr. 7. 4:45:122020. 02. 07.
– announ...@iris-hep.org, hsf-rec...@googlegroups.com, Mario Masciovecchio, Markus Elsing
Hi all

We’ve merged two meetings on HL-LHC tracking into one - a joint IRIS-HEP topical meeting and HSF reco/trigger group meeting will take place next Wednesday at 17:00 CET / 11:00 EST / 10:00 CST / 8:00 PST.

The current agenda can be found at https://indico.cern.ch/event/882106/

 The Vidyo auto-connect URL to join this meeting is https://vidyoportal.cern.ch/join/rqZDvhVqLQ.  Anyone at CERN can meet in 40/s-01 (but I believe none of the organizers will be at CERN..). More information about the Vidyo client are provided here http://information-technology.web.cern.ch/services/fe/howto/users-install-vidyoconnect-client.

Cheers-
Agnieszka, Caterina, Heather, David,

Caterina Doglioni

olvasatlan,
2020. febr. 11. 12:04:482020. 02. 11.
– David Lange, announ...@iris-hep.org, hsf-rec...@googlegroups.com, Mario Masciovecchio, Markus Elsing
Dear all,

A reminder (and a clarification on the date/place) for our Joint HSF Reconstruction and Software Triggers WG / IRIS-HEP topical meeting on tracking for HL-LHC:

It will take place tomorrow at 17:00 at CERN in 40-S-01 (*) and in Vidyo at  https://vidyoportal.cern.ch/join/rqZDvhVqLQ.

See you then,
Agnieszka, Heather, David, Caterina

(*) The room will be opened by TJ Khoo, from the HSF data analysis WG.

Caterina Doglioni

olvasatlan,
2020. febr. 11. 12:16:592020. 02. 11.
– David Lange, announ...@iris-hep.org, hsf-rec...@googlegroups.com, Mario Masciovecchio, Markus Elsing
Correction (thanks Markus): the room at CERN is 40-S2-A01, Salle Anderson.

Agnieszka, Heather, David, Caterina
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás