WLCG-HSF Workshop - Still time to register!

Graeme A Stewart

Mar 28, 2024, 9:17:31 AMMar 28
to HSF Forum
Dear HSF Friends

Planning for the WLCG-HSF DESY workshop (13-17 May) is advancing rapidly now. The HSF Community Software sessions are now filled with the contributions that we have received (thank you!) and the plenary programme is also close to being finalised.

We wanted to let you know that early registration for the workshop has been extended until 8 April, with registration closing on 26 April, so you still have time to register and arrange your trip to Hamburg.

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!

Best wishes

Graeme, Caterina, Eduardo and Paul & the other organisers