HSF Training Hackathon on C++ on 5th July at 4 PM CERN/9 AM US Central

Sudhir Malik

Jul 2, 2021, 10:33:28 PM7/2/21
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com, hsf-tra...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder about the "HSF Training Hackathon on C++" on Monday the 5 July (details given below). Apologies if you receive this message multiple times.
This would focus on revisiting highly successful and sought after  C++ training, lessons learnt, progress made, modifications needed and feedback to constantly improve it.
Looking forward to your participation. We understand that it is 5th of July and overlaps with 4th of July long weekend in the USA and that some of you may not be available.

(2) Name--> HSF Training Hackathon on C++
Date: Monday 5 July 2021
Time--> 4:00PM -6:30 PM CERN time
Indico --> https://indico.cern.ch/event/1044512/
Goal-->This would focus on revisiting highly successful and sought after  C++ training, lessons learnt, progress made, modifications needed and feedback to constantly improve it.

--- Meirin, Michel and Sudhir (on behalf of HSF Training WG)

Best regards,

                         Sudhir

Dr. Sudhir Malik
Professor
Physics Department
University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

Phone (Off): 787-832-4040  ext. 2017
http://charma.uprm.edu/~malik/

On Jun 10, 2021, at 9:32 AM, Sudhir Malik <ma...@fnal.gov> wrote:

Dear All,

Please take note of the details of the two virtual training events. We have both events  scheduled during the usual weekly HSF Training Working Group meeting time (but a bit extended time wise).

The agenda will be mostly informal, allotted mostly to discussion and planning. We look forward  to your strong participation and input so that we can together succeed in our HEP software training efforts. In case you have any questions or need clarification about these events, please do not hesitate to write us and ......please register for the events.

(1) Name--> HEP Software Training Challenge
Date-->Monday 28 June 2021
Time -->  4:00 PM-6:30 PM CERN time
Indico --> https://indico.cern.ch/event/1044523/
Goal--> In this workshop we propose to build on and expand the software training effort in the coming 3 years by defining a clear target in the form of the “Training Challenge”.

(2) Name--> HSF Training Hackathon on C++